Thank you for visiting the Jinny's Rainbow Comfort Quilts web site! We are glad you are here and hope you will join us in this worthwhile project.
We would like you to join us in this effort to make and donate lap quilts to adult cancer patients undergoing treatment at the Carol G. Simon Cancer Center at Overlook Hospital. There are several things you can do to help. These include:
· Join us for monthly quilting days/nights.
· Pass the information on to your friends, family, and anyone else you think would be interested in helping out.
· Use my pattern, or your own, to sew a lap quilt. If you can't sew, help with ironing and/or cutting the quilt squares, putting together quilt "sandwiches", or putting together quilt kits.
· Make a donation of 100% cotton fabric and/or quilting batting to be made into lap quilts.
· Make a monetary donation toward purchasing fabric/batting/thread for lap quilts.
Thanks to all of my dedicated quilters for your continued support.